Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers September 20, 2010 129
Sunset Pink - Pigmented lip tint with minty feel
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this product in Sunset Pink. It is a reddish brown shade and has a fairly good pigmentation. You get a lot of colour on your lips which makes this product resemble a lipstick. It is R29.99 and only available at Clicks. The tube is thin and tall. Be careful because once you "unscrew"the actual lipstick to come out completely of the tube you cannot "screw" it back in! That's what happened to me. I wanted to see how much product is in the tube (and it is a lot) and I couldn't put it back in! I had to cut off the lipstick and use it from a separate container with a lip brush. It is definitely a minus in the design for me.

All of the tints have a minty feel. While I don't really mind that, it is not something I expect to experience without warning - I personally had no clue about that before I actually bought it. I think the mint oil contributes to the fact that it is a bit drying. I definitely have to apply a lip balm before this....Just be prepared for it

Otherwise the ingredients are absolutely great in this tint and the brand is very ecofriendly and doesn't test on animals which is great!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *