Review Detail

4.7 10 0.5
Styling Products September 10, 2013 382
Toni & Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Okay, so last time I wrote a review about the Holding Spray in this same collection and mentioning it as my favourite product of the range. Well, can I tell you that each of the products I use from this Casual Collection are giving me and endless debate: which is better?

Now that I have used the Sea Salt Texturising spray for over a week now, I must say that this may push the Holding Spray off it's pedestal. This stuff is amazing. It give such beautiful beachy waves and leaves no frizz. The nozzle is easy to work with, although when you first use the spray, you need to pump it a few times to get the product to eventually spray out evenly.

My advice however, would be to use a little bit and not too often as it can leave the hair a tad dry. But if you use a hair mask once a week and be wary of how often you use the Texturising spray, your hair should be fine.

This spray has a fresh scent and all you simply need to do is spray the product from root to tip and style as desired using just your fingers. Simple. No hassles.

The holding power is actually pretty impressive so your wavy tresses will stay for some time. It does not leave a greasy feeling to your hair and no build-up of product.

I would highly recommend this to any beach lover or those that are simply looking for that sexy bed head type of hair. This is the stuff for you!
MA
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *