Review Detail

4.8 2 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams February 18, 2013 247
Sh'zen Clearing Lotion
Hi beauties!

Recently ive been sent a product to review by Sh’zen and BeautySouthAfrica! I feel so privileged on receiving it!.

As soon as I read it’s a clearing lotion I immediately cleansed my face and tried it out!. The main purpose of the Sh’zen clearing lotion is to clear up those big grumpy annoying pimples! I really adore this product as it has a numerous amount of natural products in it like lemon which helps to clear out the bacteria overnight . Juniper Berry helps in decongests pore and it also includes lavender which calms and revitalizes your skin. This is defiantly a must-have for acne-prone teenagers!

I like the way that they packaged this product. They gave it a very natural theme. The colour of the outer package is green and white while the actual product package itself comes in a glass bottle with a white lid. The product inside is pink and is quite liquidly. The full size product comes in a 30ml bottle and the original price usually goes for R149-00.

How to apply the product: before bed, after cleansing your face, apply directly onto the pimple using a cotton wool earbud. Rinse off in the morning . I feel this method is really easy as it does its magic while you’re asleep! The product smells like calamine lotion .

I am however , very impressed with this product! I have seen extraordinary results in my face after using this product for 3 days in a row. Therefore I would highly recommend this product to all those like me that stuffer from acne I would also repurchase this . This can be also used by young adults and not only teenagers.

This product is officially my new essential!
B
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *