4.6 9 0.5
Shampoo October 30, 2013 691
Pantene Repair and Protect Shampoo Day 1
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Pantene Repair and Protect Shampoo Day 1

So today was my first day using the shampoo and conditioner, I've used pantene before and ... quite a few other shampoos (even horse shampoo> yes i did it as im sure some of you did too ) HOWEVER... this shampoo and conditioner wasn't half bad for the first wash, also, it lathered up a huge amount! and smelt so fresh and clean. the conditioner made my hair feel SO silky and smooth (kinda forgot what silky hair REALLY felt like) I almost thought it wasn't necessary to use the 2 min deep repair mask- but i did :)

Now, for the serious stuff- My hair feels clean without feeling dried out,it feels soft BUT it feels kinda airy.

i'll explain whats happening in the picture

Picture 1: after washing my hair,it felt sleek,and at this point im not sure if it was my imagination but it almost felt stronger

Picture 2: Let my hair air dry a bit ( I try to spend as little time as possible with a hairdryer in my hand), by now my hair curled up a bit and felt quite soft

Picture 3: Dried my hair with the hairdryer once it air dried enough. - during this i got whiffs of the fresh shampoo and conditioner scent

Picture 4: After drying my hair,it definitely felt stronger at this point

Picture 5: I liked that it felt soft,strong and looked shiny but it still looked airy and so i decided to use the GHD

Picture 6: And this is the final result after day 1, Not too bad but i'm excited to see what my hair will look like in a week
C
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *