Review Detail

4.9 3 0.5
Treatments and Masks January 05, 2011 147
Naked Shine Glossing Hair Treatment Sachet – normal to dry hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I saw this range on sale at Clicks, and anything that claims to add gloss or shine to my hair is something I will always try out. The packaging is very cute, and the blurb at the back has been made more appealing by adding cute little pictures/icons with the bits of text. So this morning I decided to give it a go and did the whole ritual. I combed it through and left it on for about 3 minutes, with my hair in a shower cap.

The 20ml sachet generously covered my whole head and my hair is shoulder length. The initial scent isn't very coconut-like in my opinion. It has a bit more of a 'chemical' type smell, but after getting out the shower I could definitely smell the yummy coconut fragrance. While rinsing this conditioner out, my hair felt like absolute silk. It was a breeze to comb and all in all felt healthier. And all this before I even dried my hair :) So the final result after blow-drying my hair is that it definitely left my hair shining like a new penny, and not only that but my hair is incredibly soft to the touch and super manageable with no knots. I loved using this little sachet and will definitely try it again when I feel like giving my hair a nice little treat.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *