Review Detail

4.8 87 0.5
Maybelline Fit Me Fresh Tint Range
Foundations March 27, 2024 3137
The best Skincare foundation I’ve yet to have tried!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Maybelline Fit Me Fresh Tint lived up to my expectations when I first tried it because of how good it feels on the skin. It’s not heavy nor is it too light. I love how it provides medium coverage and the fact that it’s buildable makes it all worth while. I love the range because of how versatile it is and hope the shade range extends further.

I definitely experienced the #FreshFitForMySkin with the Fresh Tint because of how easy it was to discover my shade as well as how long lasting it is once applied on my skin. I was able to go to groove, church and lunch date outings wearing the Fresh Tint and had no worry about it cracking or let alone moving. It has become the star in my makeup routine and I can’t wait for more people to try it.
I love the skin care benefits because they are in line with my skin care values especially because I have acne prone skin. Having Vitamin C and SPF 50 in my foundation is a huge plus! The Fresh Tint has most definitely become my go-to foundation also because of the price point.

When it comes to texture, the Fresh Tint at first feels dense but once you start blending it, it feels lightweight and smooth making it a very comfortable foundation. I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it but the shade match is 10/10.
The conversations natural and dewy making it good for colder days especially if you have dry skin! The skin-like natural finish will always be one of my favourite things about this foundation!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
BS
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments