4.8 51 0.5
Maybelline BDay Beauty Range
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers May 30, 2024 976
Maybelline Birthday Month Box ✨
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have enjoyed the Maybelline Birthday Month Box. My top 2 favourite products in the Maybelline Birthday Month Box were the Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Mattifying Primer SPF 20 + Maybelline Falsies Surreal Mascara 24H. The Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Mattifying Primer SPF 20 is great for creating a smooth base for your makeup, minimising the appearance of pores, and controlling shine throughout the day. The added SPF 20 provides sun protection as well. The Maybelline Falsies Surreal Mascara 24H is known for its long-lasting formula that provides volume, length, and curl to your lashes without smudging or flaking. It's great for achieving a dramatic eye look that lasts all day.
I would definitely purchase these products again, as they both worked really well for me and I love the results.I would absolutely recommend these products to my family and friends, as I think are great quality and worth trying out.The products were definitely suited to my birthday makeup look, as they provided long-lasting coverage and a bold lip color that lasted all night. As for other Maybelline products, I would love to try their Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer and their Master Precise All Day Liquid Eyeliner. I've heard great things about them and I think they would be a perfect addition to my makeup routine. #bdaybeautywithMaybelline
#monthofMaybelline

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
LM
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments