4.8 51 0.5
Maybelline BDay Beauty Range
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers May 30, 2024 976
Maybelline Bday Beauty Range Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

• My top 2 favorite products I received in my Maybelline birthday month box was definitely the Fit Me luminous and smooth hydrating primer as it gave my skin the most beautiful, healthy glow and the SuperStay Vinyl Ink because of the longevity and amazing formula !

• I would DEFINITELY purchase these products again! They are such a trustworthy staple in my makeup collection!

• I have already highly recommended ALL the products I received to my family and friends and my mom had also already claimed my one lipstick! Haha!

• Every product was incredible and allowed me achieve my flawless birthday look, helping me feel so beautiful and confident on the day I need to look my absolute best!

• Each product truly performed exactly how described on the packaging. For example: The superstay lipsticks NEVER budged and the Fit me Matte and poreless setting spray, truly did make my skin Matt and poreless!

• I am so eager to try EVERY Maybelline product as I have such a love for the brand and each of their products! Trying and testing makeup is my passion and testing out all of Maybellines products would be an absolute Dream!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
NF
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments