4.8 51 0.5
Maybelline BDay Beauty Range
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers May 30, 2024 976
My favorite Maybelline Birthday Box Products
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently had the pleasure of receiving a birthday box filled with Maybelline products, and I must say, two items stood out as my absolute favorites: the Maybelline Luminous & Smooth Primer and the Maybelline FitMe Matte and Poreless Setting Spray.

Maybelline Luminous & Smooth Primer
The Luminous & Smooth Primer has been a game-changer for my winter skincare routine. With the colder weather causing my skin to dry out, this primer provides the perfect solution. It delivers a beautiful luminous finish that gives my skin a healthy, radiant glow, combating the dullness that often comes with winter dryness. Its hydrating properties ensure that my skin stays moisturized throughout the day, creating a smooth base for my makeup application.

Maybelline FitMe Matte and Poreless Setting Spray
The second standout product is the Maybelline FitMe Matte and Poreless Setting Spray. This spray not only helps to set my makeup but also softens the overall look, giving it a natural finish. I am particularly impressed with its longevity; my makeup stays intact and fresh for the entire day. The setting spray effectively controls shine and minimizes the appearance of pores, making it an essential part of my makeup routine.

Given the outstanding performance of these products, I am certain that I will be repurchasing them in the future. Maybelline has truly impressed me with these offerings, and I would highly recommend this brand to my friends and family. I am also eager to try out the Maybelline Skin Tint Foundation, as I am confident it will meet the high standards set by the other products I have enjoyed.

In conclusion, Maybelline continues to be a reliable and innovative brand in the beauty industry. Their Luminous & Smooth Primer and FitMe Matte and Poreless Setting Spray have become indispensable in my makeup collection, and I look forward to exploring more products from their range.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
HS
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments