4.8 51 0.5
Maybelline BDay Beauty Range
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers May 30, 2024 976
Perfect Birthday Glam With Maybelline 🤗💄
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

1. My top two favorite products in the Maybelline Birthday Month Box were the Fit Me Matte + Poreless Instant Matte Setting Spray and the Super Stay Matte Ink in the shade 65 Seductress. The setting spray sets and holds makeup without leaving the skin feeling tight, providing the ultimate lock and eliminating the powdery look of makeup. The Super Stay Matte Ink is long-lasting, doesn’t crack, and doesn’t leave the lips feeling heavy or dry. It's the perfect nude lip shade and pairs well with many lip liner shades.

2. I would definitely purchase these products again. In fact, I've already repurchased the setting spray and plan to continue purchasing them.

3. Yes, I have been recommending and will continue to recommend Maybelline products to my family, friends, and clients.

4. The products were perfectly suited to my birthday makeup look. They not only made my makeup look beautiful but also ensured it lasted all day.

5. I appreciated that the setting spray locked in my makeup and eliminated any powdery residue, giving a natural finish. The Super Stay Matte Ink’s long-lasting formula and comfortable wear were also impressive. These qualities are important for a flawless, all-day look.

6. I would like to try the Fit Me Skin Tint and the Sky High Mascara from Maybelline.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
KM
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments