Review Detail

4.1 53 0.5
Foundations March 06, 2013 924
Absolute Favourite
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This was my first High End makeup product that I ever bought. I have never looked back! it gives me such a flawless finish and my skin looks perfect. To me it does feel quite oil based and I have oily skin but it doesnt seem to affect my skin and still looks perfect by the end of the day! and I dont have a problem with breakouts which is what usually happens. My little bottle lasted for over a year, in fact I still have it. I thought it was finished and rushed out to buy another bottle but my first one is still going, it doesnt seem to end! Its perfect.

I will say I'm not too happy about the price. I bought my first bottle at R380 in 2015. Then I bought my second bottle for R390 (or something close to thar) in 2016, which is a fair increase but recently I went back and the price had jumped to R420. It is a very very pricey foundation, but even if I dont like the price I will still buy the product as it is a good product and it works for me and I guess I do love it. When I think about it maybe R420 once a year isnt so bad.

Definitley a repurchase for me

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *