Review Detail

4.4 29 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums August 17, 2015 1399
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate - Week 1
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am on the First Week of consistent use of the Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate. My last bottle, which I bought from Foschini at a 20% discount (normal retail price is R780), was already running low, so I was using it as sparingly as possible. Now that Beauty Bulletin has deemed me worthy and blessed me another 30 ml, I am splurging daily and my skin glows with gratitude.

Apparently, Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate is sold globally every four minutes and I could believe that because I #lovemyage, but looking my age is not a goal of mine.

The Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate patented secret promises to:

1. Repair visible signs of aging;
2. Reactivate radiance and luminosity, and
3. Create a youthful halo of silky, perfectly plumped skin.

My skin has been showing some signs of dehydration since the start of autumn and the sparing use of this serum did help, but because I was not consistent my skin was starting to require more as the weather was getting drier and colder. The one week of daily use, morning and night, has already shown me why the Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate is so popular.

My experience so far is that –

1. My skin is plumper and no longer feels tight or dry feeling cleansing;
2. My skin feels smoother and looks hydrated;
3. Without any change is my scrubbing routine, I have less visible dead skin cells;
4. My expression lines are disappearing quicker than before; and
5. Foundation sits better on my face even without the use of a primer.

A video is coming up for a closer encounter with my plumper, smoother glowing skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
DSC07957.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *