Review Detail

3.8 4 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams February 10, 2015 491
My miracle clarity moisturiser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Since the start of high school I can remember acne/blemishes being an issue. Skin went from super oily to combination to extremely dry (due to medication back then). I have purchased so many skin products in my lifetime, that I honestly think I could have bought me something really amazing with all that money spent. I went from holistic ranges to expensive brands like Dermalogica back to cheaper products such as Like Silk and on and on the list goes.

Recently my skin therapist/friend recommended I try Lamelle Clarity Corrective AM. Its lightweight & does not dry out the skin like most acne treatments do. Benefits include; anti-infective, exfoliant, wound healing, anti inflammatory and antibacterial. Can be used both mornings and evenings and you do NOT have to purchase their entire range. (like most companies want you to) :) I also asked the Lamelle team questions online regarding the product before purchasing it & they responded with all the answers I needed.

I paid R435 for a 50ml tub which is rather pricey, but if you take into consideration the benefits this cream provides as well as how little is required at a time, I definitely think this is worth it. The container is STUNNING (you press down on what looks like a lid in order for the product to come oozing out - NO contamination)

I would definitely recommend this to a friend/family member/colleague with acne/blemish concerns as this cream targets all that while moisturising your skin without the greasy oily feeling. Suitable for all skin types and ages.

Love, love love...
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *