Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Shampoo October 01, 2012 156
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo
This shampoo is a treat to use because it not only cleans beautifully but it nourishes and hydrates while you work the foam thorough your hair. The scent is nice and soft, something I personally love because many other shampoos I have tried are rather overwhelming at times. This range is specifically for hair weakened by overexposure to sun, chemical processing or excessive heat styling. For summer time this is a must for me because my hair does get easily damaged by the sun. The combination of avocado oil, lemon extract and olive fruit oil leaves your hair feeling incredibly soft which one seldom feels after just using a shampoo.

I have incredibly fine hair that is easily weighed down by products but these Kiehl's products left my hair looking and feeling light, healthy and smooth. I don't know how much these products cost but I can't wait for the Kiehl's store to open in Cape Town. I was incredibly envious of all the tweets and blog posts I read when the store in Joburg opened so I am waiting with serious anticipation to visit the Cape Town store in 2013
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *