Review Detail

4.2 13 0.5
Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This serum really surprised me. I have used many serums in the past designed to address pigmentation, and while I've had success with some, none have made such a visible difference within a four week period.

I think the bottle with dropper is cute, and actually practical in that it allows you to dispense the two or three drops you require. It isn't particularly travel friendly, and could potentially be messy, but I liked it. I love the texture of this serum, which is like a light, watery gel. It absorbs very quickly and doesn't leave any greasiness on the skin. My skin feels slightly tacky afterwards, but not sticky.

It took about three weeks of use morning and night for me to see the difference. It didn't completely fade sun pigmentation - which is really deep in the skin and takes a long time and often professional help to address - but I felt my freckles were a bit lighter. The biggest difference I saw was in post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation, which are the red marks left over after blemishes. I found they faded dramatically and quickly. I also felt that my blemishes healed more quickly while using this.

I also saw an improvement in my overall skin tone. I had a lot of redness before, and after four weeks of using this serum my skin tone is even and my redness is gone. My skin looks brighter and more even overall. My skin is very fair and seemed to have been lightened slightly - either that or it's just winter and I'm imagining it!

M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
July 18, 2015
The Power of Before and After photos....they're no need for a review.

Awesome. You must be busting with happiness.
AD
A Daft Scots Lass
July 20, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

Haha, I would be busting with happiness but in the last few days I started testing some glycolic acid products and my skin freaked out. But I'm hoping these serums will help it get back on track quickly. :) I am hugely happy with the progress though and will keep repurchasing these!
M
Mothercitymom
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *