4.6 55 0.5
Iwori Mongongo Hair Care Range
Conditioners May 16, 2024 1036
Iwori Mongongo Hair Care Range Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is definitely a trustworthy hair care range. My hair has never looked and felt better. My curl also lasts longer than before when I used other products.
Everything that is mentioned in their product description is what I can vouch for. It helps strengthen and improve hair dryness/damage as well as friziness. What I’ve found is that the each product helps with strengthening the hair leaving it feeling cared for and looking moisturized.

Throughout my curly hair care journey, I have struggled to find a single range that works as well as this one does. I’ve been natural for almost 10 years and this is the first time I’ve come across a hair care range that each product works like a bomb. I feel more confident after using this range as well. It is evident that the products have worked for me as I’ve received many compliments on my curls since using it!

My favourite product from the range has got to be the Hair and Scalp oil. I find that using it before I apply conditioner as well had during my styling routine, it brings out the shine and curl definition like never before which is something I’ve been wanting for a very long time. I’m happy!

I would definitely purchase the range again once my products have finished. It is worth every penny 😍 I’d recommend this range to anyone who wants to know more about it. The proof is in the pudding.
And I am happy that I’ve tried and tested it because it has definitely been the best part of improving my hair’s overall healthiness. This allows me to confidently recommend it to any and everyone!

Thank you, Iwori! 🥹👌🏽

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
BF
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments