4.6 55 0.5
Iwori Mongongo Hair Care Range
Conditioners May 16, 2024 1036
Iwori Mangongo Oil Hair Care Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

These products truly helped my dry and frizzy hair to not only feel moisturised, but actually be moisturised from the deep within the hair cuticle. It helped me with moisture retention as I did not have to moisturise my hair as often as before. I believe that the blend of Coconut oil, Argan oil, Jojoba oil and Mongongo Oil are what makes these products so great for hydrating, moisturising, repairing and strengthening hair, This was my first encounter with Mongongo Oil, and I must say it is now my favourite ingredient, which I'll be continuing with. I've seen a visible difference with my hair's texture - my hair looked a lot less frizzy as before. This probably because of the repairing nature of the Iwori Mongongo Oil Range. As someone with sensitive skin, I appreciate that this range has been formulated with natural and organic ingredients.

The shampoo cleansed my hair super well without leaving it feeling dry or dehydrated. The conditioner and deep conditioning mask restored and added moisture into my hair. The scalp oil sealed the moisture pretty well and left my hair shiny but not greasy. My favourite product was the deep conditioning mask because of its thick consistency as I feel this will be better suited my dry hair and for the winter season. My hair also has split ends and so I enjoyed the repairing and strengthening properties.

This range and brand are trustworthy because they delivered on their promises. My hair was protected and well cared for. The Iwori Mongongo Oil is well suited for my hair and lifestyle. I've already started recommending these products to family and friends, and even let some use these. And they too, loved the Iwori Mongongo Oil Range

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
BN
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments