4.6 55 0.5
Iwori Mongongo Hair Care Range
Conditioners May 16, 2024 1036
Iwori Mongongo The Queen of Curls
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I found the Iwori Mongongo Hair Care Range to be a trustworthy hair care range.
As a woman with type 4B natural hair, I normally struggle to find an entire hair care line that works for my hair so I end up buying different brands but with Iwori, every single product delivered on it's promises.

The range provided protection for my coily hair. After using the Shampoo I already felt how my hair was strengthening and then the Deep Conditioning Treatment gave me a pleasant surprise with how it softened my hair.

This range was amazing for my hair that I think I don't have to try other products anymore. I want to continue using the Iwori Mongongo Hair Care Range because it suited my type 4 hair beautifully.

The Deep Conditioning Treatment was my absolute favorite. It provided slip. My hair was super easy to detangle without me needing to comb thus making shedding significantly less than other wash days with different hair care brands. My scalp felt extra nourished, fresh, hydrated and strengthened.

I have an extremely dry scalp and dry looking hair so over the years I have figured that my hair reacts well to products that contains Argan Oil, Vitamin E and Coconut oil. Now I have learned that my hair absolutely loves Mongongo and Jojoba Oil too. These oils keep my hair moistured, strong and shiny. This range is perfect for me!

I would definitely purchase this range again and the above states exactly why. You have a new loyal customer in me.
Although I would advise you to make a curl cream or a moisturizer for daily use to add to this wonderful range. That would be the cherry on this tasty cake!

I have already recommended this range to my friends, family and followers. I will keep doing so!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
@
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments