4.6 55 0.5
Iwori Mongongo Hair Care Range
Conditioners May 16, 2024 1051
Great value for money. Perfect for damaged and compromised hair
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Iwori Mongongo hair care range is perfect for anyone with dry or damaged/compromised hair.
I have 4c type hair which means I tend to use a lot of heavy products to style my hair and that can lead to a lot of build up.
The shampoo and conditioner really did a great job at leaving my hair and scalp feeling clean and refreshed.
My absolute favourite product from this collection is the conditioning treatment. I was impressed by how effective it was in helping me detangle my hair, it also left my hair very moisturised and soft. The product is marketed as a conditioning treatment but it can work as a detangler when Pre-pooing because if it's ability to melt tangles away (I'm already planning on repurchasing the conditioning treatment because it was just amazing)
The oil is perfect for all my high porosity girlies, it has a thick consistent which is very good for locking in moisture and ensuring that your hair stays Hydrated for a long period of time.
The oil helps during the styling process and it also keeps the hair shiny and looking healthy.
Overall I really recommend this range to everyone who's trying to give their curls/coils some TLC and I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
AR
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments