4.6 55 0.5
Iwori Mongongo Hair Care Range
Conditioners May 16, 2024 1036
Iwori Mongongo Hair Care Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I found the Iwori Mongongo hair care range to be trustworthy, it hydrated my hair even when in braids I enjoy using it on my hair. I trested it out in my friend and daughters hair that have different curl patterns and I can honestly say it works in a range of different curl textures.
I have 4a/b curls and it worked well on my hair, it left it defined, moisturised and soft.
My favorite is definitely the shampoo and t oil, the shampoo is almost like a clarifying shampoo, it cleans the hair very well, and the oil hydrates the hair well so it brings back all the moisture that you need.
I love these products because I have very dry hair and I struggle to find products that refines my curls without leaving a heavy white cast and also feeling heavy, it’s light yet moisturising.
I’ll purchase it again, but the only complaint that I have is the price range, it is pricey, but a little goes a long way so that makes up for the price.
And I loved it so much that I would definitely recommend it to family and friends, I even used it on my friend !

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
KJ
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments