Ingram’s Moisture Plus Triple Glycerine Range
BB Creams June 10, 2024 913
Ingram’s Moisture Plus Triple Glycerine Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the Ingram's Moisture
Plus Triple Glycerine Range for a few weeks now, and I am thoroughly impressed. The range delivers on its promise of intense moisturization, leaving my skin feeling hydrated and nourished.
My favorite variant is the Aloe Vera &
Vitamin E. This variant not only provides excellent moisturization but also soothes my skin, especially after a long day in the sun. The addition of aloe vera and vitamin E makes it a standout choice for those looking for extra skin benefits.

The Original variant is a classic. It offers deep hydration and has a pleasant, subtle scent. It's a reliable option for everyday use and works well for all skin

The Aloe Vera & Vitamin E variant is exceptional. It has a light, refreshing scent and absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any greasy residue. I noticed a significant improvement in my skin's texture and overall hydration levels.
The range definitely helped me achieve intensely moisturized skin. My skin feels much softer and smoother since I started using these products regularly.

I will definitely be repurchasing the range. The quality and effectiveness of the products make them a great addition to my skincare routine.

I would highly recommend the Ingram's Moisture Plus Triple Glycerine Range to anyone looking for effective, affordable skincare products that deliver on their promises. Whether you have dry skin or just want to maintain healthy hydration levels, this range is a fantastic choice.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
MN
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments