4.8 69 0.5
Ingram’s Moisture Plus Triple Glycerine Range
BB Creams June 10, 2024 914
Product Tester
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

INGRAMS has remained an OG in South Africa for a reason and now with this new range !!! It's about to stay even longer , I've been a fan of the OG camphor for a long time but this new range has me ! The smell is a great step up from the OG and there are different main ingredients to choose from . Personally I tried the Aloe Vera and the Shea Butter and they both were incredible I got intense moisture and hydration from them both , and my skin feels incredible,I smell so good after applying it and what I love the most is that I can apply it for the day shower in the evening and the next day my skin is still hydrated which is the most important thing for me in winter because I don't always have the time or energy to put lotion on twice a day after a shower and this to me proves how effective this product is and what makes it even better is a little goes a very very long way and it's incredibly affordable . This new range is going to remain a favorite of mine and will be used for many years to come.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments