4.8 76 0.5
Garnier Ultimate Blends Disney 2-In-1 Kids Range
Shampoo June 03, 2024 998
Our Experience - New Garnier Disney Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

We have been using Garnier Ultimate Blends 2-in-1 Disney Shampoo for a little over a month & we adore it! Our favourite one in the range was most definitely the Frozen one which is the oat and rice milk scent. It smells so decadent and leaves the hair smelling so heavenly.

My daughter and son usually hate washing their hair, leaving it sounding like a murder is taking place in my home, but since using this range hair wash days have been seamless and fun! They both look forward to it and now my daughter wants to wash her hair every day because she knows her hair will be left smooth & very easy to detangle. This was by-far our favourite benefit as my daughter’s hair usually knots very easily.

It also has a no-tears promise, which is true in more ways than one, not only did the hair being more manageable lead to less tears, but also the actual shampoo did not make my kids tear up as it sometimes mistakenly runs in their face. This is especially with my son who often splashed when I wash his hair.

We adored all three, but our most favourite is the Frozen one because of its delicate fragrance. It smells so sweet & what we imagine a princess may smell like.

We will definitely be purchasing these products in the future - they’re def are go-to shampoo range, especially since I’ve been using them since before I even had kids. I love how their shampoo is fragrances and that it lives up to expectations listed on the products 🙌🏽

I highly recommend this to all family & friends looking to make hair wash days a more pleasant experience for their little ones! 🌸

We would love to try the Garnier Body Wash in future, especially if they get a kids range. 🫧

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
LG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments