Garnier Ultimate Blends Disney 2-In-1 Kids Range
Shampoo June 03, 2024 998
#NewGarnierDisneyShampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Cherry & Soft Almond with Ariel Princess
The Garnier Ultimate Blends Kids 2in1 Shampoo and Detangler in the Cherry and Soft Almond variant has become an absolute favorite in our household. My daughter is enamored with the scent—so delightful that it almost seems drinkable! The enchanting packaging featuring Ariel from Disney's "The Little Mermaid" adds to its appeal, making hair wash time a magical experience as she dreams of having beautiful hair just like Princess Ariel.
The results are fantastic; her hair is left smelling wonderful, and the shine is noticeable. The detangling properties make it easy to comb through her hair, eliminating knots and reducing tears.

Oat Delicacy: Rice Cream & Oat Milk
Personally, the Oat Delicacy variant with Rice Cream and Oat Milk is my favorite. It has a soft and smooth fragrance that is soothing, and the after-effects are equally impressive. I even tried it on my own hair and was delighted with the results. Hair wash days have become easier, quicker, and much more enjoyable.
This shampoo and detangler transform hair washing into a fun and engaging experience for my daughter. She now looks forward to washing her hair every 3-4 days, as it effectively detangles and cleanses her hair while allowing her to feel involved. The product leaves her hair with a fantastic scent, a hint of shine, and makes blow-drying her voluminous hair a breeze.
One of the most significant benefits is that it addresses knots and tears effectively. My daughter has a very sensitive scalp, but the Garnier Ultimate Blends Kids 2in1 Shampoo and Detangler is gentle and has not caused any allergic reactions. It lives up to its no-tears promise, making the experience tear-free and pleasant.
My Overall Impression of
The Garnier Ultimate Blends Kids 2in1 Shampoo and Detangler truly lives up to its advertising promises. It works wonders on all hair types, ensuring no tears and no knots. I would highly recommend this product to family, friends, and anyone looking for a reliable, kid-friendly shampoo and detangler.
I am excited to try more products from Garnier, particularly the Garnier Pure Active AHA BHA Charcoal Serum. For now, I will definitely keep buying the Garnier Ultimate Blends Kids 2in1 Shampoo and Detangler for its magical and effective results.

#NewGarnierDisneyShampooTwoInOne #GarnierUltimateBlends #NoTearsNoKnots #KidFriendlyHairCare #MagicalHairWash

Pros:
- Delightful, drink-worthy scent
- Enchanting Disney-themed packaging
- Effective detangling and cleansing
- Gentle on sensitive scalps
- No tears and no knots

Cons:
- None so far!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
KP
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments