4.8 76 0.5
Garnier Ultimate Blends Disney 2-In-1 Kids Range
Shampoo June 03, 2024 998
100% Recommend
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My daughter and I just wrapped up our experience with the new Ultimate Blends 2-in-1 Disney collection, and I couldn’t wait to share our thoughts!

💖 Favorite Variant: My kid absolutely adored the Little Mermaid Cherry variant! The scent was fun and fruity, and the adorable Ariel on the bottle made it an instant hit.
💖 Ease of Hair Wash Day: Hair wash day was a breeze! The 2-in-1 formula meant less time juggling bottles and more time having fun. Plus, it left my kiddo’s hair feeling super soft and tangle-free + smelling like a fruit.
💖 Product Benefits: I loved how gentle the formula was. It’s designed specifically for kids, which gave me peace of mind knowing it’s safe and effective. The no-tears promise was a lifesaver—no more bath time battles!
💖 No-Tears Promise: Absolutely! No more tears and tantrums during hair washing, just smiles and happiness.
💖 Future Garnier Products: I’m excited to try more from Garnier, especially their other kids’ products and maybe some skincare for myself.
💖 Purchase Again: Definitely! And already told my family and friends with kids that it’s a must!
💖 Recommend: Without a doubt, I would recommend these products to family and friends. They make hair wash day fun and easy, plus​ the kids will love it!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
AR
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments