4.8 76 0.5
Garnier Ultimate Blends Disney 2-In-1 Kids Range
Shampoo June 03, 2024 999
Bath Time filled with Magic! 🪄
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a mother who dreaded hair wash days, I’ve never been happier!

My daughter is 5 years old and she’s always cried when it was time for a hair wash! But that’s a thing of the past, thanx to the New Garnier Disney Shampoo.

Her favourite variant would be the Frozen one, she absolutely loves the Oats Delicacy scent It has! Also she might be a little biased because she’s a huge frozen fan!

I really loved the smell of the Frozen one as well but the Apricot and cotton flower scent of the Lion King variant was amazing for me! The Frozen one also is so smooth and silky in texture, making your hair smooth and silky too!

It absolutely delivers on its no tears promise! And knots in long hair is a thing of the past! My daughter’s hair barely tangles now and it’s so easy to brush through!

If you’re a mom who dreads hair wash days look no further , the New Garnier Disney Shampoo is here to make tears disappear and bring magic to your kids hair wash days!

We’ll definitely be repurchasing this New Garnier Disney Shampoo without a doubt!

The one Garnier product I’d love to try is your Ultimate Blends Oat Milk Sensitive Scalp Shampoo.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
SD
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments