4.8 76 0.5
Garnier Ultimate Blends Disney 2-In-1 Kids Range
Shampoo June 03, 2024 999
Magical Haircare Delight: Garnier's Disney 2-in-1 Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a parent, finding haircare products that not only work wonders but also bring joy to my children's daily routine is a win-win. Garnier's Ultimate Blends Disney 2-in-1 Kids Range has become a staple in our household, catering perfectly to both my son's love for The Lion King and my daughter's obsession with Frozen.

Watching my son's face light up as he uses the Lion King variant, with its blend of apricot and cotton flower, is truly heartwarming. Not only does it leave his hair smelling fresh and fruity, but it also tames his wild mane effortlessly, making haircare time a breeze.

And for my daughter, the Frozen variant is pure magic. The blend of rice cream and oat milk not only makes her hair super-soft and shiny but also helps tackle those stubborn tangles with ease. The added bonus? It's like her hair has its own magical powers, just like her beloved Frozen characters.

Knowing that these products are clinically tested under paediatric supervision and are hypoallergenic gives me peace of mind as a parent. Plus, the silicone-free formula ensures gentle care for their delicate hair.

Incorporating Garnier's Disney range into our family's haircare routine has been a joyous experience, adding a touch of fun and magic to our daily rituals. It's more than just haircare; it's moments of bonding and delight that we cherish as a family

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
LJ
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments