4.6 65 0.5
Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Range
BB Creams June 10, 2024 1075
Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have to admit at first I was sceptical about this range but then I got around to liking it because I went on to understand that activated charcoal is known to help with drawing out dirt and toxins and can also draw out oil from your skin. This means that less oil is built up and your skin can perform better at combating breakouts. Another thing is that activated charcoal creates a mattified effect tighten pores therefore reducing acne

So after 2 weeks of using it I began to see great changes like my blemishes reducing, the was no more waking up to a sore face because of inflamed acne. And the acne scars left from my recent acne breakout have started fading away. My favourite product has to be the wash because you can use it in three ways which either is as a scrub, wash or masks. The serum has helped me fade away my acne scars and therefore leaving me with smoother and more even-looking skin. The cream leaves my face mattifyed. One more thing I love that these products have niacinamide which is a key ingredient to combating blemishes.

I definitely will be repurchasing these products again because I believe they are going to completely change my skin if I continue to use them strictly and I definitely will be recommending them non stop.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
HS
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments