4.6 65 0.5
Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Range
BB Creams June 10, 2024 1075
Garnier charcoal challeng review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I used the Garnier Chalkhole range for 28 days, and I had problems with blackheads and clogged pores when I started. Overall, I love the products and their quality. They are very effective, especially because they helped reduce my blackheads and also my dark spots.

I think the Garnier Chalkhole range is fantastic. The products are high-quality and truly effective in addressing my skin concerns. I noticed a significant reduction in blemishes and breakouts. My blackheads and clogged pores have greatly diminished.

My favorite product is the serum. It’s lightweight, absorbs quickly, and made a noticeable difference in the clarity and texture of my skin.

The wash is gentle yet effective. It cleanses deeply without stripping my skin, leaving it feeling fresh and clean. The serum is amazing. It helped to even out my skin tone and reduce dark spots, making my complexion look brighter and more radiant. The cream is very nourishing and provides the right amount of hydration. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple without being greasy.

The range has helped improve my skin significantly, and I feel much more confident now. I definitely plan to repurchase the products. They have become a staple in my skincare routine. I would highly recommend the Garnier Chalkhole range to anyone dealing with similar skin issues.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
I
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments