4.6 65 0.5
Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Range
BB Creams June 10, 2024 1081
The BEST AM/PM Skincare Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I started using the three products, I was experiencing my monthly breakout. Within 5 days the pimples had faded, and I started focusing on seeing less blemishes. The products indeed mattified my skin without creating a discomfort or a dry feeling, as the products claimed, they definitely mattify the skin whilst also moisturizing it. From all three products I started obsessing over the serum, it instantly mattified my skin with one application and there was no black cast, it totally gets absorbed by the skin and is very light weight on my skin.

All three products are light and don't feel heavy on the skin. Even the mask would dry out but not create a discomfort after wash or when being used as a scrub. Usually, my cheek area is super sensitive to scrubs, but with the Garnier 3-in-1 wash being used as a scrub, I never experienced any sensitive reaction. I have slowly drawn away from using make-up daily because my skin is clearing up gradually and I have no pimples that require me to hide them.

I will definitely be at my nearest drug store to buy more of the Garnier Charcoal Range products. I believe they can do more than what they've already done. And I have even introduced my mother and Aunt to the Garnier charcoal range too.

Thank you, Garnier, for bringing back my confidence!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
TM
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments