Review Detail

4.6 65 0.5
Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Range
BB Creams June 10, 2024 1076
Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Range: 3 Weeks Later - Glowing & Blackhead-Free!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Range: 3 Weeks Later - Glowing & Blackhead-Free!

I've been battling stubborn acne and blackheads for ages, so I was excited to try the Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Range. Three weeks in, and I'm seriously impressed!

The 3-in-1 Wash is a game-changer: It cleanses deeply, removes excess oil, and even works as a scrub and mask. My skin feels cleaner and smoother, and blackheads are definitely less noticeable.

The AHA+BHA Serum is a lightweight wonder: It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave me greasy. Plus, it's already helped even out my skin tone and reduce those pesky leftover pimple marks.

The Daily Mattifying Air Cream is a win-win: It keeps me shine-free all day without feeling heavy, and the added moisture is a huge plus. Plus, it seems to help prevent new breakouts.

Overall, this range is a fantastic choice for acne-prone skin! My skin feels healthier, looks clearer, and is even starting to glow. Plus, it's cruelty-free which is a big bonus for me. Highly recommend!

Here's what I especially love:

Cleans deeply without drying
Visibly reduces blackheads and blemishes
Leaves skin feeling smooth and mattified
Lightweight and absorbs quickly
Cruelty-free
Tip: For best results, I use the whole routine (wash, serum, and moisturizer) twice a day.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
T
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments