4.7 43 0.5
Garnier Even & Matte Vitamin C Serums Range
Health and Wellbeing May 20, 2024 1186
The best so far!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve have the greatest experience so far using the Vitamin C serum range and here’s why:
I’ve always had a problem with acne throughout my life but I’ve recently started experiencing acne marks and scarring. I started using the Garnier Vitamin C Day and Night serums and tell me why my marks are gradually fading?! I started noticing a different 4 days into using the products. My family started visibly noticing the difference a week after I started using them. THE PRODUCT CLAIMS ARE TRUE! I have even taken it upon myself to get the Garnier Even & Matte Vitamin C cleansing Gel which works extremely well with the serums. I don’t think I’ve ever had such bright and clear skin in my entire life all thanks to the power of Garnier Even & Matte and the Even & Bright Serums. I even use them on my clients before doing their makeup and that has also been a life changer. Would I recommend these products?! Most definitely! They have been a great confidence booster for sure. I’m saying goodbye to dull skin and dark marks!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
BS
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments