4.7 6 0.5
Acne and Blemish Creams July 02, 2014 329
clinique anti blemish solution clearing gel
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Acne has really plagued my skin since I was barely a teenager and seems to show no signs of relenting. I have used numerous over the counter and dermatologist prescribed solutions, but nothing seemed to help without either making my acne much worse or having devastating side effects. I expected this product to be all hype and no action but surprisingly, I am impressed with the results.

Firstly it comes packaged in a classy, elegant box which is aqua with silver writing. The bottle, although plastic looks sophisticated. Although I was given a full sized sample and this was the bigger sized bottle, it is only 30ml making it pricey. With that said a little does go a long way and it does work after 3 weeks of use twice a day in conjunction with a mild cleanser and toner. My spots that were there before I started using the gel reduced over a few days leaving no scarring. Any new spots that appear now are not as inflamed and disappear literally overnight. My pores appear smaller and face does not look like an oil slick anymore. Somehow I will have to work this into my limited budget now.
A
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *