Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2010 195
Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy eau de parfum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy eau de parfum comes in a dark blue/violet bottle with Swarowski crystals. This bottle will look good on any dresser or vanity. The box is elegantly mysterious adding to the allure of forbidden desire, which is the theme of the fragrance. The top notes are exotic Framboise, black cherry, and plum. The heart middle notes are harmonious dialogue of night orchid, freesia and iris. Amber, musk and vanilla create a dark and warm trail in the dry down.

This is a delectable, sweet fruity fragrance; very youthful and carefree with a dash of sex appeal. The first spritz is a burst of a deep fruity sweetness, invoking a sense of mystery and forbidden desire. In the dry down, the fragrance matures into a lingering trail of sultriness. It is a beautiful scent for a night out. This scent is long wearing, for a reasonably priced perfume. I bought the Midnight Fantasy in a 30ml bought and I am definitely getting the 100ml in the foreseeable future. It really settles well on my skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *