Review Detail

1.0 1 0.5
Lipsticks April 12, 2013 188
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ladies, this is the perfect red lipstick! This is my first ever Bobbi Brown lipstick and I must say I am impressed!

I am the type of girl that would rather opt for a shimmery lip balm or a light pink gloss because i hate applying lipstick and I don't like how it makes my lips feel, messy, dry and attractive.

This lipstick by Bobbi Brown has a lovely smooth and creamy texture and give a beautiful matte finish to the lips. Because of the matte finish, smudging is very minimal.

I am so taken by the beautiful colour and how long it stays on your lips. I wore the colour for about 6 hours and the it was still vibrant by the time I got home. This is a big plus for me because I don't always have to to re-apply during the day.

The bold red colour was also really simple to apply. I just glided the stick across my lips, touched up where I may have "Coloured outside of the lines" and I was ready to go!

I will definitely be investing in more of Bobbi Brown lipsticks in the future. They are quite a bit pricier than normal "Drug store" lipsticks but its so worth it!!!
MC
Top 100 Reviewer 87 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *