Review Detail

4.9 7 0.5
Styling Tools May 15, 2014 1047
Babyliss Paris Pro 180 25mm Titanium Ceramic Curling Tongs (M)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Babyliss Paris Pro 180 25mm Titanium Ceramic Curling Tongs (M) let you create professional curls with the greatest of ease! According to the manufacturer, the coating on the barrel and the clamp of the Babyliss curling tongs is Titanium Ceramic: the surface is composed of Titanium Ceramic micro-particles. The barrel and the clamp are smoother and guarantee a perfect glide for even greater respect for your hair. The curling tongs include a latest generation heating element that allows for instant heat-up and a temperature that is incomparably stable: you will create perfect curls in just one stroke. Ten temperature settings let you select the most appropriate temperature for your hair. Moreover, the unit has a built-in stand that lets you put it down during use: it also has a cool tip and a swivel cord to make handling the unit easier.

I bought my Babyliss Paris Pro 180 25mm Curling Iron in July 2012 at Clicks for R179.99. I have used the 25mm tong on my relaxed hair as well as my weaves. The Babyliss Paris Pro 180 25mm Titanium Ceramic Curling Tongs helps to create medium soft curls. To avoid crimped ends, make sure they are securely wound under the spoon in the direction of the desired curl. The curling tong comes with an instruction manual detailing how to use the curling tool safely and how to maintain it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *