Review Detail

4.3 38 0.5
Fragrances March 23, 2015 1640
Cherish by Avon
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It’s Monday, 23 March 2015 at 09h15 when I get a call from reception that there's a delivery for me. I double check if its mine and the guy says it’s from Beauty Bulletin. Then I jump off my chair.

Guess what, I have been chosen to review the new fragrance by Avon. Gosh am I just chaffed! Funny enough, I didn’t' get notification about it. Now that I've ripped the package and I'm all smiles in my office do I actually notice "I've got mail" from Shannon. I’ve just received 50ml Cherish by Avon a new fragrance along with a 150ml body lotion and a 50ml roll-on

First impression, nice clean feminine packaging. As I opened the parfum I'm met with a beauty slogan on the box "Because of you, the most wonderful things happen", the bottle is small kinda oblong shaped with a cute curved lid. The smell is sweet and very light, which is good for my sinuses. The body lotion is nice and thick, moisturizing and smells great. So now I can’t “wear” this new baby cause I’m already smelling of something else making me anxious for tomorrow.

24 March, after a bath I applied the roll-on and the body lotion. One thing I’m appreciating about the roll on is that its anti-perspirant which is a plus for me as it means it will be less harsh on my skin. All dressed up I spritz some parfum and it compliments the smell of the body lotion. Its a sunny day in Pretoria by 12midday I thought I needed to revive my smell so I re-apply it. I’m loving the smell even my boys thought I smell nice (ofcourse a compliment from them is not cheap, they want something)

25 March, I decided not to use the body lotion just to see how long the fragrance lasts. I’m still happy with the roll-on as I didn’t have any reaction. Well the weather was a bit cloudy, kinda windy and I appreciated the smell for a longer period.

Conclusion: Great clean and fresh fragrance for autumn to winter day as the smell fades when its hot. Beautiful packaging but I can’t take the bottle and throw it in my bag as the lid might just break with all the clutter in there.lol The body lotion has become a good “pick me up” as its always in my bag serving also as a hand cream. A bit pricey as compared to other Avon fragrances of the same size but I wouldn’t mind buying it. I recommend it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *