Review Detail

4.4 23 0.5
Shampoo March 11, 2014 1165
Sale purchase..not worth it..
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I bought this pack from Avon during Women's month which is when they have absolutely amazing sales! ...

I love the oil though! It does not smell like your regular Argan oils but it has a lovely yellow colour to it and very thick in consistency. It would be best to use as oil treatments rather than a after-shower treatment as it will make the hair flat. It doesn't absorb into the hair completely. I love using this as night and massaging it on the hair and scalp. Then I sleep and wash it off the next morning and my hair feels soft.

With regards to the shampoo and conditioner, they feel like pricier hotel shampoos/conditioners. The scent is very similiar to hotel shampoos. The shampoo foams like a regular shampoo but I don't like this combo as my hair became frizzy after use. When I dried my hair with a hair dryer and it looked so static'y. This doesn't happen when I use my normal shampoo and conditioner.

I now use the shampoo to clean out any oil treatments and then follow up with my regular shampoo and conditioner.

I would not recommend for people with dry hair as it may strip out more of the oils from it. But I would recommend the oil as it does a good job.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *